Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Eyewitness News on CW57 Debuts

Last night was the debut of Dave Huddleston anchoring "Eyewitness News on the CW Philly" at 10 p.m. Best I could tell, it was a nice paced newscast with everything one might need or want at the bedtime hour. They even changed the set "a tad" to reflect the CW Philly logo over a Center City skyline.
Huddleston seemed to shine a bit more as a solo anchor than his days as co-anchor on FOX 29. Just my opinion.
Doug Kammerer will do weather for the broadcast with Beasley Reece handling sports. A great first show you might want to check out as an alternative to the 30 minute "My PHL 17 News at Ten".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I love Dave Huddleston as a solo anchor, he's such a personable talent that should get alot of airtime. It's funny that I never liked him nor watched him the 6yrs he was on Fox29. Now that's he's on CW57, I find myself watching his news program 1st.