Thursday, January 21, 2010

Malpass--Don Lancer Hits It On The Head!!

I was just perusing the web and decided to check in on Don Lancer's blog and boy am I glad I did! I'd like to share...a post where he remarks about Channel 6's Monica Malpass. He hit it on the head and said what I've been thinking for years! Maybe Malpass might think about taking his advice!! Check it out HERE...
I've never been a favorite of Malpass and find her more annoying the longer she's on-air. She's as phony as they come having met her personally and worked with her for a period of time a few years back. She condascending and stuck a few notches above the rest of us common folk, to be honest. I would've thought after being a mother the past nine years she may have come down a few pegs but, no cigar.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never liked her, i wish they'd put Lisa back on, tho I know that will never happen. i met Monica once at the mall and she was not friendly at all.

Anonymous said...

Malpass sucks

Anonymous said...

I NEVER CARED MUCH FOR MONICA EVEN BACK WHEN SHE DID THE NEWS IN THE MORNINGS. I'D WATCH CHANNEL 10 JUST NOT TO HAVE TO WATCH HER.

Anonymous said...

She is so full of herself. I've had "the pleasure" of working with this **tch for several years and believe me, she's just that--a *it**.

CityWide Weather said...

Monica does not suck and is not what you claim she is! Is it such a bad thing that she has fun when she is anchoring the news. Would you rather have a women or man that speaks like a robot most of the time! At least she adds some flavor and difference to the prime time slot!